lundi 19 mars 2012

Happy birthday, Grandma!

Nothing much to say on this night, because the tears in the early morning explains all.


I won't forget your 'iron lady' character (just like Margaret Thatcher, the former prime minister of England).
I won't forget your kindness in humanity.
I won't forget your love in babies and kids.
I won't forget your passion.


Because...
You taught me how to read.
You taught me how to talk.
You taught me how to walk in front of people.
You taught me how to make myself presentable.
You taught me how to sing.
You taught me how to draw.
You taught me how to accept everything that it is now.
You taught me over 100 thousands of how tos that I can't even mention it one by one.


For the feminist lady,
For the holder of the marhaenism principle,
For the mother that want her daughters raised their daughter better than her,
For the super artistic woman,
For the woman who was mastered four languages besides Bahasa Indonesia,


Happy Birthday, Pieh Sri Soekariatoen Hareno.

Remember, this granddaugher loves you so much.


I love you | Ich liebe dich | Je t'aime | 私はあなたを愛して

Aucun commentaire: